Tuesday, July 27, 2010

那阵阵的清香- 香橙小饼 Orange scented Cookies


If time permitted I would rather spend my time in my lovely kitchen than sitting down doing nothing. I decided to bake these cookies when I finished cooking my dinner last night. These delicately scented cookies are a real teatime treat. Yes oranges cookies with coffee or tea....


Ingrediant
 115g unsalted butter  50g caster sugar  finely grated rind of 2 oranges  175g all purpose flour

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 190C. Grease a large baking sheet Beat together the butter and sugar until soft and creamy. Beat in orange rind

  2. Gradually add the flour and gently pull the dough to form a soft ball.  Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface to about 1cm thick

  3. Cut to desired shape, sprinkle over a little extra caster sugar and place on the baking sheet.

  4. Bake for 20 min or til the cookies are a light colour

  5. Transfer the cookies to a wire rack and leave to cool.

1 comment:

  1. 咦,好特别的饼干哦
    香橙味道的,应该不会很腻哦

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails